I would be interested in putting such articles in the Florilegium, but that doesn’t keep you from publishing it elsewhere.

Stefan
And yes, I have no problem with your company name and website link being included. Just as long as there is enough other info that it simply isn’t an ad.

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris