The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Crown Tourney Lost & Found
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1456>'
Greetings, and I hope everyone who came out on October 10th had a grand
time.
A few items appear to have wandered off to explore site, and then missed
their rides home.  The items whose owners we do not know are:
a pillow, square and blue
a towel, grayish-tan
an underdress, tan with brown and beige stripes
If you recognize one of these, please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks!
Ingibiǫrg inn skáld
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1456>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1456&title=Crown+Tourney+Lost+%26+Found>
You may view the latest post at
http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1456 You received this e-mail
because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards,
The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]