The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Crown Tourney Lost & Found'
Greetings, and I hope everyone who came out on October 10th had a grand time.
A few items appear to have wandered off to explore site, and then missed their rides home.  The items whose owners we do not know are:
a pillow, square and blue
a towel, grayish-tan
an underdress, tan with brown and beige stripes
If you recognize one of these, please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks!
Ingibiǫrg inn skáld
LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1456 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]