I am planning on coming, with Imperial Stout, Hard Apple Cider, Spiced
Cider, and Barleywine, hopefully in easy-size bottles.
I really should get a suit of armor for demos/etc.like this one, just so i
can be the hapless schlub the Champion fells in one hit to prove he's
tough. =)

TOCD, Bringer of Beverages and Possible Pop-up Self-propelled Target