Good Morning!

Crown Tournament feast is this Saturday. Eeeeek! As such, there are a few
pieces of equipment that I am needing to borrow, if anyone would be able to
help. I need at least 5 roasters, 2-4 electric skillets, springform pans,
and ladles, as all of my ladles seem to have disappeared (seriously, who
loses ladles?). I will be headed up to the Fairgrounds as soon as the kids
are out of school tomorrow. Thank you in advance for your help, and I hope
to see you there!

YIS,

Halldora