A&S Night will be held Wednesday, October 28th, at 6:30 at the library.
Ffelix will be teaching part 1 of a series of classes focusing on how to
pattern and make shoes. If you would like to make a pattern, bring duct
tape and an old sock. Pencils and notepads are also useful!

As a side note, I will be out of state, traveling for work, so I will not
be able to attend. Please come, learn, and enjoy yourselves!

YIS,

Halldora