Hi, all.

We have our demo crew - yah!  Fighters will be Killian, HE Half Troll, Raynaldus, and Volkmar. The rest of the crew are: Isabeau & Carlos, TOCD, Theron  & Gwyneth, and me.

I will be arriving at the Lancaster Co Event Center no later than 4:30 pm to set up. We need to be ready for the VIP crowd by 5:30.  It opens to the public at 6:30 and lasts until 9:30.  Fighters are scheduled to be "on" at 8:05 to 8:20 pm.  Fighters don't need to be there the whole time -- just be sure to allow yourself enough time to be ready to roll by about 7:50 pm.  When you finish the fighting demo, you can stick around or leave -- whatever you'd prefer.

I will pick up our free passes that afternoon. Please tell me when you plan to arrive, so I or someone can meet you at the front door with your pass.  So far, if I remember correctly, Killian is planning to arrive around 6:30.  Alternatively, you can call or text me at 402-440-2350.

I will be making a couple batches of gynger brede.  Does anyone think they could make a batch or two of Shrewsbury cakes? I think I sent out the recipe last week?

Haldora, I will try to contact you Monday evening to see about connecting with you to collect the beverages you were donating -- thanks!

Morgana, thanks for getting your donation for the silent auction to me on Saturday.

Okay, I think that's it.  If someone on the crew list can't make it after all, please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks everyone!  See you Thursday evening.

-- Isadora