Hi guys.  Any chance that anyone has magazines they might be willing to donate to me for an elementary school project?  Hopefully that may have pictures of plants?  I am currently doing a practicum in a 3rd grade classroom,  and we need materials for a collage project.  Either Randwulf or I could pick them up at Crown.  It would be greatly appreciated. Seraphina

-------- Original message --------
From: Judy Thiem <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 10/08/2015  9:34 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Equipment needed for Crown Feast

Electric roasters or ones you use in the oven? email me at sabi the scribe @ gmail dot com.
On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Jessica Carpenter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Morning!
Crown Tournament feast is this Saturday. Eeeeek! As such, there are a few pieces of equipment that I am needing to borrow, if anyone would be able to help. I need at least 5 roasters, 2-4 electric skillets, springform pans, and ladles, as all of my ladles seem to have disappeared (seriously, who loses ladles?). I will be headed up to the Fairgrounds as soon as the kids are out of school tomorrow. Thank you in advance for your help, and I hope to see you there!
YIS,
Halldora

Judy Thiem

Origio omnis est conscientia pura