As of this writing, I should be able to come on time (5pm or before), and will bring the usual assortment of brandies and liqueurs.

Theron

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of dave fitz
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 2:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Oktobeer Fest

I am planning on coming, with Imperial Stout, Hard Apple Cider, Spiced Cider, and Barleywine, hopefully in easy-size bottles.

I really should get a suit of armor for demos/etc.like this one, just so i can be the hapless schlub the Champion fells in one hit to prove he's tough. =)

TOCD, Bringer of Beverages and Possible Pop-up Self-propelled Target