Electric roasters or ones you use in the oven? email me at sabi the scribe @ gmail dot com.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Jessica Carpenter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Morning!

Crown Tournament feast is this Saturday. Eeeeek! As such, there are a few pieces of equipment that I am needing to borrow, if anyone would be able to help. I need at least 5 roasters, 2-4 electric skillets, springform pans, and ladles, as all of my ladles seem to have disappeared (seriously, who loses ladles?). I will be headed up to the Fairgrounds as soon as the kids are out of school tomorrow. Thank you in advance for your help, and I hope to see you there!

YIS,

Halldora

Judy Thiem

Origio omnis est conscientia pura