I can bring 2 electric roasters, 1 electric skillet, 1 spring form pan, and at least 4 ladles (or ladle-like spoons).

Do you also need crock pots?

YIS,

Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jessica Carpenter
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2015 9:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Equipment needed for Crown Feast

Good Morning!

Crown Tournament feast is this Saturday. Eeeeek! As such, there are a few pieces of equipment that I am needing to borrow, if anyone would be able to help. I need at least 5 roasters, 2-4 electric skillets, springform pans, and ladles, as all of my ladles seem to have disappeared (seriously, who loses ladles?). I will be headed up to the Fairgrounds as soon as the kids are out of school tomorrow. Thank you in advance for your help, and I hope to see you there!

YIS,

Halldora