I'll bring an elec.pan, & a couple of ladles.  I'll be there Fri evening to help cook.

From: Jessica Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2015 9:30 AM
Subject: [MAGMOR] Equipment needed for Crown Feast

Good Morning!

Crown Tournament feast is this Saturday. Eeeeek! As such, there are a few pieces of equipment that I am needing to borrow, if anyone would be able to help. I need at least 5 roasters, 2-4 electric skillets, springform pans, and ladles, as all of my ladles seem to have disappeared (seriously, who loses ladles?). I will be headed up to the Fairgrounds as soon as the kids are out of school tomorrow. Thank you in advance for your help, and I hope to see you there!

YIS,

Halldora