Etienette has organic gardening mags she'll bring to crown for you
      From: gutekunst <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2015 2:24 PM
 Subject: [MAGMOR] Magazines needed for school project

Hi guys.  Any chance that anyone has magazines they might be willing to donate to me for an elementary school project?  Hopefully that may have pictures of plants?  I am currently doing a practicum in a 3rd grade classroom,  and we need materials for a collage project.  Either Randwulf or I could pick them up at Crown.  It would be greatly appreciated. Seraphina