I hope everyone had a wonderful Crown Tournament- I had a cough and
scratchy throat, so stayed home. If i had sickened all our best fighters at
once, the Kingdom would have been vulnerable to overthrow by those cunning
marauders of the East.

*everybody stops and looks at Yoichi*

Anyhow, hope to see a few of you at Oktobeerfest, and to have spiced ale
for Yule Court!