I hope everyone had a wonderful Crown Tournament- I had a cough and scratchy throat, so stayed home. If i had sickened all our best fighters at once, the Kingdom would have been vulnerable to overthrow by those cunning marauders of the East.

*everybody stops and looks at Yoichi*

Anyhow, hope to see a few of you at Oktobeerfest, and to have spiced ale for Yule Court!