Iasabeau and I can be there @ 4:30, to help you set up.

We're bring several different wine, such as wild grape, blue berry, peach, and maybe peach ginger liquor.

Carlos

On Oct 14, 2015 2:07 AM, "Jerry Harder" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Won't be there but how about6 someone bringing some of those shrewsbury  cakes to meeting?  I am just curious, don't think I have had one or if so didn't know that was what they were.

On 10/13/2015 8:02 PM, The Bookseller wrote:
I just talked to Leofwyna.  She is making the Shrewsbury cakes.  Thanks, Leofwyna!

Theron and I still both plan to be there.  He plans to be there at 5.  I can't leave work before 5:00, so I'll show up between 5:30 and 6:00.

--Gwyneth

-----Original Message-----
From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 10:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Okto Beerfest -- Final Detaills

Hi, all.

We have our demo crew - yah!  Fighters will be Killian, HE Half Troll, Raynaldus, and Volkmar. The rest of the crew are: Isabeau & Carlos, TOCD, Theron  & Gwyneth, and me.

I will be arriving at the Lancaster Co Event Center no later than 4:30 pm to set up. We need to be ready for the VIP crowd by 5:30.  It opens to the public at 6:30 and lasts until 9:30.  Fighters are scheduled to be "on" at 8:05 to 8:20 pm.  Fighters don't need to be there the whole time -- just be sure to allow yourself enough time to be ready to roll by about 7:50 pm.  When you finish the fighting demo, you can stick around or leave -- whatever you'd prefer.

I will pick up our free passes that afternoon. Please tell me when you plan to arrive, so I or someone can meet you at the front door with your pass.  So far, if I remember correctly, Killian is planning to arrive around 6:30.  Alternatively, you can call or text me at 402-440-2350.

I will be making a couple batches of gynger brede.  Does anyone think they could make a batch or two of Shrewsbury cakes? I think I sent out the recipe last week?

Haldora, I will try to contact you Monday evening to see about connecting with you to collect the beverages you were donating -- thanks!

Morgana, thanks for getting your donation for the silent auction to me on Saturday.

Okay, I think that's it.  If someone on the crew list can't make it after all, please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks everyone!  See you Thursday evening.

-- Isadora