If it said 'test' or anything like that, I didn't get it.  I did get the one about the tablecloths . . .

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 13:26:49 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Magmor.net emails
To: [log in to unmask]

    I didn't get one.
Sent from my Boost phone.

------ Original message------From: Gyda GloraDate: Fri, Oct 2, 2015 3:25 PMTo: [log in to unmask];Subject:[MAGMOR] Magmor.net emailsGreetings!I sent emails to all the various contacts on magmor.net yesterday. Has anyone gotten an email? I've heard some emails had been misdirected and wanted to test them. Gyđa glóra