I have not gotten anything from the magmor.net site.
Natalya

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Kathy Jennings <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I haven't seen anything. I haven't checked my junk folders though.

Kat

On October 2, 2015, at 11:28 PM, Gyda Glora <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The emails I sent were from the magmor.net site. They were to the various interest groups:archery, seneschal, fighting, baron, baroness, chronicler, demos, etc. They would have come from a @iroko.dreamhost.com email address. I've had a couple people say they've used the website emails but I've never gotten the emails.

Gyđa glóra
Baroness of Mag Mor