Apparently it is a little more involved than that.

It looks like you express interest in participating first (submit 3 sample images of your art), then
if accepted you can create art for the juried show. If accepted into the show, you then have the
opportunity to turnover your artwork and copyright to the Arboretum for the honor of having it
become part of their permanent collection....

I assume you will get access to the species list if you get past the first hurtle.

Think I'll pass.

Britt