I have a Trello account, opened in my never-ending quest for a way to
organize my projects and to-do's and reminders. It's easy to use,
colorful and quite visual, which is nice. the only drawback for me was
that it's only managed online, and I wanted something that was
desktop-based. I am now using a Numbers file, so it works in iCloud and
I can access it on the iPad.

Trello seemed to work very smoothly when I did use it, but I never
collaborated with anyone else on it.

Gail

On 10/29/15 10:22 AM, Amelia Janes wrote:
> Sounds good! :)
>
> A.
>
>> On Oct 28, 2015, at 7:31 PM, Natalya Zahn <[log in to unmask]
>> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Linda,
>>
>> I use Trello (https://trello.com <https://trello.com/>). I used to
>> use Basecamp but never liked it enough to make it a core part of my
>> process. I started using Trello when a client brought me into
>> longterm work with them and we needed a system for multiple on-going
>> projects. I can't even pinpoint why I like it so much better but it's
>> just good design for a visual person - kind of like the way I would
>> organize my physical desk, with a pile for one project next to a pile
>> for another. It's a good way to keep track of conversations regarding
>> specific projects. I'm still on the free version as well - this
>> limits individual file uploads to 10MB, but that hasn't been a
>> problem for me (and an upgrade would solve the issue).
>>
>> Good luck in your search!
>>
>> -Natalya
>>

>>> On Oct 28, 2015, at 7:13 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]
>>> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All:
>>> I'm doing a bit of research to find an online project management
>>> system, such as Basecamp.com <http://Basecamp.com>, or similar.
>>>
>>> Have you experience with such a program, and have any
>>> recommendations? Or know any that I should NOT consider. If you
>>> don't want to dis a program on a public forum, please email me
>>> directly. I'm seeking all info.
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>> Linda
>>>

>>> _____________________