Thanks heaps Liz!

  _____

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Liz Lockett
Sent: Saturday, 31 October 2015 11:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Old Bausch & Lomb Optical Co.Camera Lucida

Geoff,
I have forwarded your request to our historical curator Alan Hawk. NMHM has
a very comprehensive and large collection of microscopes and related
equipment. It seems to me that we have that camera lucida and Alan maybe
able to give you the info you are seeking.

On Oct 29, 2015 8:02 PM, "Geoff Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>