      THE GUILD HANDBOOK OF SCIENCE ILLUSTRATION: YOUR FEEDBACK IS
      IMPORTANT!

Did you know the GNSI publishes a comprehensive Handbook of Science
Illustration? Do you know the book? Do you use the Handbook regularly,
or not at all?

We would like to hear from you about your knowledge of the Handbook and
how you use it, or don't use it. We have posted a brief *SURVEY ON THE
WEB <http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52585213694966> * and ask that you
respond whether or not you have a copy of the Handbook or use it, or
even if you have never heard of it. The survey results will form the
basis of an article in an upcoming issue of the Journal, and help us
market this valuable resource.

If you aren't sure of your answers or have to step away from the survey,
and you haven't clicked SUBMIT yet, your answers will be saved for 24
hours; you can return and edit them. /Once you click Submit, your
answers are final and can't be edited./ But, if you would like to revise
your replies, just take the survey again and we will delete your first
submission.

We are all bombarded with surveys lately, but your participation will
only take a few minutes and will be greatly appreciated. /*THE SURVEY
WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE UNTIL OCTOBER 19.*/ If you would prefer to mail
or email your responses, please contact me.

Thank you for your participation!
Gail Guth
GNSI Outreach Director
269-963-1311