Mary Lindsey ([log in to unmask]) sent a message:

I work for an award-winning climate science communication and education team, and we're looking to
hire a production artist/illustrator. We strive to produce at a level "suitable for publication in
National Geographic" as one of our editors likes to put it. Our work is routinely featured in the
national and global media. The position is a mix of day in, day out image composition for production
workflows ("Here's a map - please add a legend to it."), along with more creative endeavors ("We
need an infographic that conveys what we know about how much carbon is stored in different biomes,"
or "Help us create an animation that explains El NiƱo.").

The full details can be found here: http://collabralink.com/careers/ (filtered by location = Silver
Spring, MD).

Designer/Illustrator II (Production Artist) (CPO - CommEd) - R15-117

-Bachelors Degree in the Arts or Sciences

-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area

Work as a sub contractor for NOAA.

Work Location: Silver Spring, Maryland