From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Britt Griswold
Sent: Saturday, 17 October 2015 1:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Full time Illustration Job at NOAA

Mary Lindsey ([log in to unmask]) sent a message:

I work for an award-winning climate science communication and education team, and we're looking to hire a production artist/illustrator. We strive to produce at a level "suitable for publication in National Geographic" as one of our editors likes to put it. Our work is routinely featured in the national and global media. The position is a mix of day in, day out image composition for production workflows ("Here's a map - please add a legend to it."), along with more creative endeavors ("We need an infographic that conveys what we know about how much carbon is stored in different biomes,"
or "Help us create an animation that explains El NiƱo.").

The full details can be found here: http://collabralink.com/careers/ (filtered by location = Silver Spring, MD).

Designer/Illustrator II (Production Artist) (CPO - CommEd) - R15-117

-Bachelors Degree in the Arts or Sciences

-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area

Work as a sub contractor for NOAA.

Work Location: Silver Spring, Maryland

Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the instructions at http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv
This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed without the author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author and delete this message immediately.