THANKS everyone for your awesome and very quick replies with insight and recommendations to my question on wacom tablets. I have asked for the Intuos Pro Medium. It seems a nice model for one beginning to use a tablet and it isn’t so small or big.

They had a larger older model here already but it was so big I couldn’t put it in front of my monitor to draw and still see what the heck was on the screen. Medium is I think the right size!

Thanks for your help! And have a terrific day!

Lana Johnson