I have dual monitors side by side. So I bought a Wacom with a wide aspect ratio that better maps to my entire screen area. I don't recall the name or model number. It was maybe about $300 a half dozen years ago. I have never used the buttons, but I sure appreciate the wide drawing area.

Good luck in your quest. You will enjoy it!