See comment on the GNSI Facebook site.  Good work, Mieke!

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Mieke Roth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,

Since I am working in 3d modeling and (hopefully) animation more and more, I redesigned my website. Please take a look and tell me what you think. I have big plans for it and the theme I bought has the flexibility to support that.

http://miekeroth.com

Cheers,

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Communicates (complex) scientific subjects
in a beautiful, accessible and visible way

Mieke Roth, Msc.

Breehorn 46

8223 CN Lelystad

The Netherlands