Hi Linda,

Thanks! Yes, the mallard is a bit of a problem to get smaller. If I do, it will look completely different.

Mieke

Mieke Roth
Science illustrator
http://miekeroth.com
+31 (0) 6 37 28 08 99

Op 22 okt. 2015 om 15:53 heeft Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven:

Hi Mieke:
Your work is awesome! I've followed some of your pieces while they were Work In Progress, and am very glad to see them in situ.

My computer has had trouble loading your "Female reproductive tract of the mallard". It might be a memory buffer issue, it takes a long time to load, and jumps around. The "Jupiter" model and "Paeonia" just zoom along.
Dandelion animation works beautifully.

Congratulations, this is a lot of work, and it looks great.
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615