You'll all have to direct questions to the Arboretum, all I know is the information given to us (basically, I have passed it along).

Gail

On 10/27/15 12:01 AM, Kathleen Garness wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">I'm wondering where their species list resides. Is there a database link?

Kathy G

On Oct 26, 2015, at 10:28 PM, Will Smith wrote:

Scientifically  accurate fine art? Who decides what fits into this category?

Will Smith
Queensland Herbarium
DSITI
Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Mt Coot-tha
Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong Qld 4066, Australia

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gail Guth
Sent: Tuesday, 27 October 2015 6:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Flora and Fauna Illustrata project - Minnesota Landscape Arboetum

You can find more information on this project on the GNSI website: https://gnsi.org/blog/flora-and-fauna-illustrata-ffi-project

Flora and Fauna Illustrata Project

The Minnesota Landscape Arboretum (MLA) and the Andersen Horticultural Library (AHL) are excited to begin a long-term project,Flora and Fauna Illustrata (FFI), to document, in scientifically accurate fine art, the plant and animal species that occur at the Arboretum.

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed without the author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author and delete this message immediately.

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue
Battle Creek, MI  49014-5076