Sounds good! :)

A.

On Oct 28, 2015, at 7:31 PM, Natalya Zahn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Linda,

I use Trello (https://trello.com). I used to use Basecamp but never liked it enough to make it a core part of my process. I started using Trello when a client brought me into longterm work with them and we needed a system for multiple on-going projects. I can't even pinpoint why I like it so much better but it's just good design for a visual person - kind of like the way I would organize my physical desk, with a pile for one project next to a pile for another. It's a good way to keep track of conversations regarding specific projects. I'm still on the free version as well - this limits individual file uploads to 10MB, but that hasn't been a problem for me (and an upgrade would solve the issue).

Good luck in your search!

-Natalya