I have a Trello account, opened in my never-ending quest for a way to organize my projects and to-do's and reminders. It's easy to use, colorful and quite visual, which is nice. the only drawback for me was that it's only managed online, and I wanted something that was desktop-based. I am now using a Numbers file, so it works in iCloud and I can access it on the iPad.

Trello seemed to work very smoothly when I did use it, but I never collaborated with anyone else on it.

Gail