Hi, Emily,
For the record, we don't promote outside (non-GNSI) events, but we want to inform you about their existence. We encourage everyone to examine, investigate and question, as you have done, to make sure what is being offered is right for each person. Some may find this offer attractive for a variety of reasons — perhaps they are familiar with the Arboretum and wish to donate to help support it — others may not care for the terms. And we certainly encourage your comments on why you don't think it's acceptable, it helps to inform us all.

It would be wonderful to be able to fully investigate everything that comes our way, but unfortunately we don't have that kind of time. So we do appreciate those that do the investigating and share the results.

Gail