Yes, the rights transfer is what ticked me off also.

But as an organization I think you have to be aware how “informing” is received. If given by an organization such as the GNSI it can easily give information an air of legitimacy, even when the organization doesn’t see it that way. And I can’t  imagine that the GNSI would want to place a disclaimer on every piece of information it spreads. But even if you do that, such information is still easily perceived as a silent and unwitting endorsement.

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Communicates (complex) scientific subjects
in a beautiful, accessible and visible way

Mieke Roth, Msc.

Breehorn 46

8223 CN Lelystad

The Netherlands