We have several specimens of carabids and staphylinids (maybe more families, but that's as far as I've gotten so far) with a square label that just says "A. Faz C. Chile" (photo attached). The few that do have dates are from 1924. One has a label: "Dr. Singer Aschaffenburg". Some have hand written labels that are, at present, illegible. I assume the specimens were purchased from dealer but perhaps not. Any help on the history of the mystery is appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

Inline image 1

--
Michael L. Ferro
Collection Manager, Clemson University Arthropod Collection