Last I heard, there was no room for merchants at this new site.
In Service,
Eo
> Sorry for brevity. Sent from Samsung Galaxy
>
> On Nov 5, 2015 4:55 PM, "Caitlin Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> Speaking of questions...
>> The flyer says it's a new site; does that mean merchants will be allowed
again?  TfT used to be my favorite event to Christmas-shop.

>> -Ingibiorg
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Stefanie Payne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Greeting from the event steward for TFT!
>>>
>>> The hotel will begin serving lunch at 11am in the hotel restaurant(Park
Place) Each meal is $7.00
>>> Here's the menu:
>>> Choice of Smoked Turkey and Provolone Cheese or Ham and Swiss
Sandwiches, bag of chips and a soft drink or water. There will be a
vegetarian option available.

>>> If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
>>>
>>> Yours in Service,
>>> Baroness Gabrielle, O.P.
>>> Event Steward
>>>

>>> --
>>> "The only time to eat diet food is while
>>> you're waiting for the steak to cook."
>>> - Julia Childs
lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com
due to their DMARC policies.