Greetings to the Calontir Equestrian (& Friends) Community!

Our annual meetings have been scheduled to take place again at Kris Kinder (December 12 - https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/). We will be starting at 11:30, so I suggest bringing a snack or make sure to stop by one of the THREE vigils (Ise, Magnus, and Kat!) before heading to Meeting Room 2. The General Meeting should only take about 30 minutes or so, depending on topics.

11:30 am - Meeting Room 2: Equestrian Marshals Meeting
Marshals, Marshals-in-Training, and those interested will discuss any suggested improvements to the Handbook, Upcoming equestrian activities & marshal assignments for 2016 (and beyond), and any other Marshal issues that need to be addressed.

12:30 pm (or end of Marshal Mtg) - Meeting Room 2: General Equestrian Meeting
An open meeting to discuss Equestrian activities (including upcoming equestrian activities for 2016 and beyond), concerns, questions, and other information. All interested in Equestrian activities are welcome to attend.​

If you'd like to add something to the agenda (possible events, rule clarifications, etc), I will again be taking notes so please send it to myself & the KEO, Sir Saito, so that we are sure to address it. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

In Service,

Baroness Eowyth þa Siðend