Awesome! Would be glad to have that class

On Nov 16, 2015 8:04 PM, "Debra Hense" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I can teach on german 14th century blackwork patterns.

On Nov 16, 2015 6:44 PM, "Isibél inghean Daire" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Twelfth Night is less than two months away and we'd like to hold some A&S classes during the event, but in order to do that we need teachers! :) Anyone interested in passing along their knowledge can contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Lady Isibél Inghean Dáire
Social Media Officer, Barony of the Lonely Tower