Kingdom Position Announcement

Application Announcement:

My term as you Arts and Sciences Minister is coming to a close. If you are interested as serving as the next Kingdom Arts and Sciences Officer, please send your Letter of Intent to Their Majesties and myself[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]by November 30, 2015.   Please include in your letter any previous offices you have held, and how you plan to foster the study of period culture, arts and technology across our Kingdom. I hope to have my successor in place to help go through a reporting and tournament scheduling cycle before my official retirement at Kingdom Arts and Sciences in April 2016.

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.