Hello, MagMor!
As some of you already know, I'm having knee surgery a week from Wednesday, on the 11th.  I have arranged for a ride home from the hospital on the following Saturday,  but I just realized that I haven't arranged to get myself there on the day of.  I'd prefer not to drive there and have the hassle of getting the car home when I won't be allowed to drive for about three weeks.
So here's the question:  Is there anyone who's not working that morning, and would be willing/able to give me a lift?  I'd need to be picked up right around 10:30,  and driven about 10 blocks.
Thanks!
Morgana