Hi all -  Did any of you take Biology courses while at University there?  Can you recommend any specific lecturers - any specialty - who were particularly excited about their subject and dynamic?  Anyone who used/integrated lab drawing in their courses?   From the school website, it seems to be a huge faculty.  I want to secure some local subject matter experts for our 2016 annual meeting program.  Just give me names - we will do the recruiting.  Please respond!

Taina Litwak
GNSI 2016 Annual Meeting Program Co-chair

Litwak Illustration Studio
13029 Chestnut Oak Drive
Darnestown, MD 20878

office 202-633-4561