Hi everyone!

We’re leading a 12-day trip to Australia and New Zealand in May 2016. On
this trip we will learn about Maori tribal customs, visit a jade
factory, see the national opal collection, visit the Taronga Zoo, go
snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef, and a whole lot more! There will
be plenty of opportunities for photos and sketching!

For more details, current prices, itineraries, and payment options, you
can visit the EF Tours website at
http://www.efcollegestudytours.com/professors-trip/1603216SJ

If you have questions feel free to email me. I hope you can join us!

Thanks,
Rick Simonson