I second Gretchen's response!  Deb

DK Haines Illustrations & Design
4906 Skyline Drive • Knoxville, TN 37914

From: Gretchen Halpert <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [SCIART] 2016 GNSI Conference Location

Yay!!!

Thank you, GNSI, for working so hard to make sure we have a 2016 conference. The conference is the best, and the last one at USC Santa Cruz was a blast. Good food too!

On my calendar in ink.

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Www. Gretchenhalpert-distance program.com

www.gretchenhalpert.com
Sent from my iPhone