OH THIS IS PERFECT! Just shows how uncomfortable it really is to b asked to do things for free. I am showing this to my students.

Jenny

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM, Kathleen Garness <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Apropos of previous discussions:

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/watch-people-other-industries-react-hilariously-being-asked-free-spec-work-167945

; )

Kathy G

Jenny Keller
CSU Monterey Bay • 100 Campus Center • Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-3480 • (831) 582-4502 fax • scienceillustration.org