Thanks, Lynette!

I’ve never been to the Morris Graves so that’s nice to hear.

And congrats to YOU! Keep us posted on your exhibit.

Karen

On Nov 16, 2015, at 11:41 AM, Lynette Cook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Congratulations, Karen - that's great! Wish I could make a trip there in the next few weeks and see it. Though possible, it's still several hours away. I know several people who have exhibited there and all say how beautiful a venue it is and how nice the staff are. I've been to Eureka, though at the time wasn't aware of the museum and thus didn't visit.

Coincidentally, I'm working on new paintings for my own show at the Morris Graves next spring, beginning April 23.
Lynette