Thank you. I'll see if I can get into a new habit. I get to working so quickly with these variations that I am on autopilot! ha.
Very much appreciated.
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Nov 20, 2015, at 9:09 AM, James A. Perkins wrote:

Rather than using the Save As command, try using Save A Copy (also under the File menu). This will let you save a copy of the file while keeping the current version open.

Jim