Yes, normally I can keep it straight, but today was extraordinary. Lots of ideas filling the pages. Lesson firmly fixed in my mind now.
Does seem very dumb....

ta.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Nov 20, 2015, at 11:52 AM, Britt Griswold wrote:

The saved file changes go to the file, but the open file is still the full Illustrator file, even though the extension has changed to PDF.  If you hit "save" again your file changes are saved into the dumbed-down PDF, and edit-ability would be lost. It seems a bit dumb when you think about it. But it only bits me in the behind ever couple months. Normally I can keep it straight....

Britt