Hi Hannah.We discovered the first book at the library and LOVED it, then eagerly anticipated the next ones. Especially nice that they aren't the usual dinosaur books. So interesting, fun format, and we love your illustrations.My son was Arthropleura for Halloween when he was 5!I highly recommend them.marni