This will be a FUN gift for these seven boys and one girl, three families. Would like to try a local bookstore, will inquire.

OC Carlisle
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com

On Nov 27, 2015, at 4:12 PM, Hannah Bonner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks to everyone who responded to my message, it makes me feel more connected to the group and is much appreciated!

Hope you all enjoyed eating an avian dinosaur yesterday, he he.

Hannah
P.S.  OC, I don't have an oder form up on the Facebook page but the book is available from the usual on-line bookstores -- delighted that you have a bevvy of young relatives who might enjoy it!