It’s not too late, matter of fact, I’m out out to take part in this affair!, Best,
OC Carlisle

carlisleillustration.squarespace.com

On Nov 1, 2015, at 5:31 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

OH, my goodness! I forgot about that.... Drat!
Cheers,
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Nov 1, 2015, at 3:27 PM, OC Carlisle wrote:

Fun! Thanks for sharing; now to get some Halloween  chocolate @ 50% off. WooHoo!

OC Carlisle

On Nov 1, 2015, at 2:53 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Smile for the day.

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615