On the subject of natural science books for kids ... any suggestions of sources for books for kids 12 to 14?  I see lots of sources for younger children but none for the older ones on my shopping list.
Many thanks for your ideas.
Jane

From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Gail Guth
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Shameless self-promotion

Congratulations, Hannah!
What is the age level for these books? I think my great-nephew might be too young yet, but at 7, maybe not! He's a good reader.

Gail

On 11/30/15 11:55 AM, Hannah Bonner wrote:
[log in to unmask] type="cite">
Hi Tania,

IndieBound looks like a great option. The web page for ordering the book is nice and clean.  And it suggests the local bookstore option which is nice, but you can go straight to purchasing on line as you say. I'm adding it to my signature as we speak :-)

Bruce, the catch with Alibris is that it's great for used or hard-to-find books, but for a new book it's a bit of a drag to have to choose a vendor from a long list.

Many thanks to both of you!!

Hannah

Hannah Bonner
New book out! The "When" trilogy in a single paperback volume:
When Fish got Feet, When Bugs Were Big and When Dinos Dawned
http://www.indiebound.org/book/9781426321054